Make your mark
At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we’re all able to make a positive impact – at Clorox, in our communities, and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes. Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth – growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
The Clorox Company is seeking a Legal Operations eBilling Administrator and Analyst to join its legal team.
The Legal Operations eBilling Administrator and Analyst will administer our eBilling system (Serengeti Legal Tracker) and will drive and support various Legal Operations activities, including budgeting activities; collecting, visualizing and analyzing data; filing and retrieving contracts and gathering contracting metrics; updating Legal’s websites, driving knowledge management initiatives, planning group trainings and other events, and driving other continuous improvement projects. The position requires strong attention to detail, interpersonal skills, as well as interest, skills and abilities working with technology, systems and tools used by legal departments. In addition, this role will take on special projects as assigned.
This position reports to Assistant General Counsel and Sr. Director of Legal Operations.
This role will operate within a very collaborative, high performing and inclusive legal team that delivers world-class legal services to the company and to business partners.
Clorox has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in the U.S. by Glassdoor, and has also been recognized for its diversity, sustainability efforts and corporate responsibility. The role is based at the Company’s headquarters in Oakland.
Key Skills, Abilities and Experience Required
· Serve as the lead day-to-day administrator for the eBilling system (Serengeti Legal Tracker), including onboarding new law firms and service providers, opening and closing matters, handling billing issues, analyzing adherence to the company’s outside counsel guidelines, analyzing rates, alternative fee arrangements and other data, and other related activities
· Support budgeting and quarterly accruals processes
· Collect, visualize and analyze data, and report on metrics and key performance indicators
· Update Legal’s business facing and internal Legal websites, and support (and assess) other legal technology systems
· Drive certain activities with the contracts management system, including filing and retrieving contracts and gathering contracting metrics
· Drive knowledge management initiatives and projects
· Plan group trainings and meetings
· Drive special projects as assigned, including driving continuous improvements projects
Years and Type of Experience:
· 3+ years eBilling experience in a law firm or corporate legal environment, and deep understanding of legal billing practices
· 3+ years other Legal Operations or other relevant experience
Skills and Abilities:
· Knowledge of eBilling systems (Serengeti Legal Tracker experience preferred)
· Knowledge of legal technology (including contract management systems) and experience with knowledge management initiatives preferred
· Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, SharePoint, and Power Point skills
· Experience with data visualization software
· Must be comfortable with and embrace technology
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Exceptional interpersonal skills and works well in team environment
· Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
· Ability to handle complex assignments using considerable judgment and initiative
· Results and detail orientation
· Ability to drive projects and commitments with speed and efficiency
· Forward-thinking; plan effectively against future needs with a process-minded orientation
· Demonstrated ability to achieve results and meet deadlines with minimal direction
· Effective time management and ability to multitask
· Continuous improvement mindset, and ability to embrace and champion change
· High level of initiative, motivation and enthusiasm
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, advanced degree or training preferred
More about LARCC
Together, LARCC works to protect and enhance The Clorox Company’s reputation and value for stakeholders.
• Legal provides top-quality legal services and advice on everything from contracts to compliance and HR.
• Audit manages responsibilities delegated by the audit committee of the Board of Directors as well as continually reviews the effectiveness of our internal controls.
• Risk develops strategies that help the company assess, avoid and manage risk.
• Corporate Communications drives line of sight to company strategy and performance, fosters employee engagement and seeks to enhance the company’s reputation. Corporate Responsibility drives philanthropic, community and environmental sustainability programs that promote the well-being of people and planet. Crisis Management develops strategies to prevent, respond to and recover from business disruption.
• Government Affairs works to protect and support our business by responsibly influencing global policies and identifying new business opportunities.
About The Clorox Company
More About Clorox
At Clorox (NYSE: CLX), we build brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, have busy personal lives and are all able to make a positive impact – at Clorox, in our communities and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes and workplaces. Make your mark and help us drive growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) is a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products with 8,700 employees worldwide and fiscal year 2018 sales of $6.1 billion. In addition to our namesake bleach and cleaning products, we market some of the most trusted and recognized consumer and professional brands, including:
· Brita® water-filtration products
· Burt's Bees® natural personal care products
· Fresh Step® cat litter
· Glad® bags, wraps and containers
· Hidden Valley® dressings and sauces
· Kingsford® charcoal
· Liquid Plumr® clog removers
· Pine-Sol® cleaners
· RenewLife® digestive health products
· Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, Neocell® and Stop Aging Now® dietary supplements
· Clorox Healthcare® and CloroxPro™ Commercial Solutions®
More than 80% of our sales are generated from brands that hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market share positions in their categories.