As a highly motivated, business-minded, and detail-oriented professional, you are ready to work closely with the Director of Legal Operations and business stakeholders at all levels of the company. You will be key in creating processes and practices to improve the day-to-day productivity and effectiveness of the TLS team in a dynamic and complex environment.
This is a generalist role that involves managing and supporting projects across the full range of subject matter supported by the legal team. You must be able to adapt to changing priorities and business needs, and be proactive in identifying areas of need and generating action plans.
- Establish an information governance and records management framework for an effective department-wide information governance program and lead outcomes-based activities including development of program objectives, policies, procedures, training and communication
- Act as the primary point of contact for support requests related to the legal department’s document management system (iManage)
- Ensure technology tools are properly configured and operated to support internal processes including measurement, reporting, and analysis
Collaborate with stakeholders to improve processes, including workflow and toolset improvement
- Analyze performance and results and provide insight to drive increased productivity, efficiency, quality, optimization, and the improvement of both client experience and business processes
- Participate in project efforts focused on operational optimization
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.