Redis Labs is hiring a full-time Legal Operations Manager.
Would you like to work for a unicorn startup with one of the world’s beloved database software cloud services? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where your contributions have a significant, direct impact?
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Legal Operations team player to join our growing legal team. The Legal Operations Manager will work closely with senior Legal management and business stakeholders at all levels of the company. As our Legal Operations Manager, you will play a key role in helping to design and implement processes, systems and best practices, to improve the day-to-day efficiency and effectiveness of the legal team, facilitate change, and control costs.
- Help define operational initiatives, and drive these with on-time and on-budget results.
- Help identify and implement legal department tools such as CLM, automated workflows, and AI assisted contract review, and related training.
- Analyze and develop reports on the accuracy, reliability and effectiveness of existing processes and systems and recommend improvements in system design, business processes and new technology product offerings.
- Assist with legal budget matters including outside counsel spend.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams including G&A, SalesOps, Support, IT, Marketing and Security.
- BS, BA or its equivalent required.
- 3+ years of experience with in-house legal project operations and management.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to independently move projects forward by gaining the support needed from others while working in a cross-functional role.
- Proven track record of collaborating with groups (e.g., finance, operations, sales, IT) to set objectives and produce meaningful results.
- Strong experience in developing, implementing, and using legal department technology solutions (e.g., CLM, Docusign, AI assisted contract review, IP portfolio management, SFDC, etc.).
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and succinct communication skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and successfully manage multiple deadlines.
- Implementation and oversight of CLM and related systems.
- Passion for technology, best practices and processes.
- Self sufficient change agent.
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws.
About Redis Labs
We’re Redis Labs, the home of open source Redis and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in the NoSQL, in-memory database market with more than 7,500 customers around the world, we also have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We’re a unicorn with a company valuation of more than $1 billion and have raised more than $246 million in funding. We’re growing fast and expanding our staff across our five global offices.