We are looking for a Director to join our growing legal business advisory team. Our team delivers world-class solutions, helping design and implement innovative, efficient programs. The Director will provide project leadership, analysis, and delivery, and play a key role as part of our growing multi-disciplinary advisory team.
This position is responsible for:
· Advising clients on legal department and / or law firm management and operations, including process improvement, spend management, and organizational design.
· Identifying opportunities for technology improvements and digital transformation spanning ELM, CLM, DM, AI, and more.
· Conducting assessments to determine client needs.
· Developing meaningful metrics and KPI’s that demonstrate client success and flag risks and opportunities for improvement.
· Project management.
· Leadership and direction on engagements.
· Fulfilling and exceeding client expectations and delivering engagement and program objectives.
· Communicating with project teams and with client stakeholders, maintaining and developing relationships.
· Improving existing service offerings and contributing to the development of new services.
· Recruiting new staff and developing existing staff to support engagements.
Successful candidates will have:
· A Bachelor’s Degree Required.
· 10 plus years of previous consulting experience and / or legal operations experience.
· Experience managing and guiding a team.
· Experience with a wide range of methodologies and project types including organizational assessments, strategy reviews, process redesign and technology implementations.
· Experience with an in-house legal department and/or contract management team.
· History of successfully developing and mentoring others.
· Strong leadership skills, with excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in learning about this position, or working at Morae, please reach out to Stacey Kennedy at Stacey.Kennedy@moraeglobal.com and make sure to include your resume and contact information.
About Morae Global
Morae Global Corporation provides end-to-end legal and compliance solutions to law departments, compliance teams and law firms. Morae’s team of experts is comprised of some of the most seasoned and knowledgeable professionals in the industry who are trusted to transform legal ecosystems worldwide. Using performance-based management consulting and technology-enabled information, discovery, and on-demand legal services, Morae Global is redefining the business of law. Morae Global has offices around the globe, including in Abu Dhabi, Bangalore, Beijing, Chicago, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Houston, London, Maastricht, New York, Sydney, Washington, D.C., and Zurich. For more information about Morae’s end-to-end solutions for legal and compliance, visit www.moraeglobal.com.