Product Manager – TeamConnect
Please apply here for prompt scheduling: https://grnh.se/cf0fa7d51us
Mitratech is a proven global technology partner for corporate legal and compliance teams. Our approach to work is proactive, collaborative, and committed. The professionals who thrive at Mitratech are people who know how to balance individual excellence with teamwork. We believe our employees’ enthusiasm fuels great work, so we pursue individuals with a passion for building an environment of ownership, transparency, continuous improvement as well as a dedication to driving the best possible experience for our clients. In other words, if you like people and technology, you’ll fit right in.
Mitratech is seeking an innovative, technically savvy Product Manager to establish a market winning product direction for our flagship product — TeamConnect. You should enjoy spending time in the market understanding our clients’ problems, partnering with design and engineering colleagues to conceive and deliver solutions, and leading cross-functional teams (Marketing, Support, Services, Sales).
You will be asked to draw upon Agile and project management skills to increase the effectiveness of engineering execution, drive scale and efficiency with internal partners, and wholly represent your projects – demonstrated through your comfort to switch between detailed communications with engineering to demonstrating value to executives. Successful candidates will possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You will partner with peer product managers and product owners to understand, communicate and implement product priorities that align / compliment with our platform vision.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop & execute an product strategy, including build, buy, or partner recommendations
- Ability to connect multiple disparate dots (Competitive, CSAT, Industry Trends, Analyst Reviews, etc) together to create a vision for projects
- Lead discussions with clients / prospects / partners to gather market / product insights / recommendations for a product direction
- Define milestones (with details) to achieve a roadmap
- Partner with peer product managers to execute the TeamConnect roadmap
- Drive conversations with multiple Mitratech stakeholders to logical decisions around product direction, messaging, positioning and go to market strategies
- Develop strategies for clients where there is a mix of deployment approaches (on-premise, hosted, SaaS)
- Present / demo to customers, prospects, peers and leadership
- Develop product / project metrics and a means to measure success from a financial & end user traction / engagement
- Closely partner with UI/UX and engineering staff in India to design features and turn them into software releases
Requirements & Skills:
- At least 2 – 3 years product management. Legal operations experience (B2B preferred) a plus
- Have successfully launched 3 – 5 new releases (or 1 – 2 new products) from start to finish (in Legal Departments a plus)
- Understands the economics of product(s)
- Strong project management skills; document, socialize & archive product artifacts
- Ability to communicate across functional teams with different “languages” (role-specific)
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills with an emphasis on user-centered discovery and production definition experience
- Familiar with common development and collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint and Aha! (not mandatory)
- Experience with platform product management, prioritization and organizational alignment of multiple teams working together (not mandatory)
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30 minute online assessment as part of your candidate application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.