We are looking for you to join our Legal Department as our new Legal Operations Project Manager. The position is based in Zurich (Dietlikon), Switzerland. In Sommer 2021 we will move to the new, modern headquarters in the Ambassador house in Zurich (Opfikon), Switzerland.
- Supporting the Legal Operations team with strategic leadership, innovation, data-base management, digitalization as well as with the selection and implementation of technology-based tools for the continued optimization of the Legal Department
- Engaging with stakeholders and assisting with both the optimization and simplification measures across the Global Legal Function, processes and procedures in order to enable an innovative and effective Legal team
- Managing training responsibilities and administration of new technology-based solutions to ensure that the implementation of such programs are in line with internal standards and requirements
- Effectively keeping track of all team projects and their related activities in order to ensure the achievement of planned stage-gates and efficient utilization of available resources
- Reviewing and evaluating customer and employee satisfaction surveys, industry benchmarks and other sources to inform future initiatives
- Designing, developing and delivering management reporting to senior management and board together with the Legal Department team
- You will be reporting to the Head of Legal Operations & Strategy
- Degree in law, business, IT or similar
- Experience in legal operations and project management, either in a legal department or in an international law ﬁrm
- High interest in IT, financial and legal work processes together with respective modern working methods
- Proven track record in cross-functional teamwork with significant business impact
- Fluent in German and English
- Sensitivity to different stakeholders, pleasure working in a group environment
- Fast learner, with a positive attitude, hands-on mentality paired with a good sense of humour
- Well-organised and structured way of working with the ability to prioritise and get things done
- Ability to deliver in a fast-moving environment and think ahead
- A process-oriented and digital mindset with a good understanding of the practical application to the business
Our employees are the heart of our company. Join an innovative construction services provider that focuses on sustainability so we can achieve excellent operational and financial results together. We will challenge you with exciting tasks and support you with further training courses and the opportunity to develop your skills internally. We’ll be more than happy to give you more details in an interview. If you want to join a young, dynamic team in a modern location – apply now! Preference is given to direct applications.
About Implenia AG
As Switzerland's leading construction and real estate service provider, Implenia develops and builds homes, workplaces and infrastructure for future generations in Switzerland and Germany. It also plans and builds complex infrastructure projects in Austria, France, Sweden and Norway. Formed in 2006, the company can look back on around 150 years of construction tradition. The company brings together the know-how of its highly skilled consulting, planning and execution units under the umbrella of an integrated leading multi-national construction and real estate service provider. With its broad offering and the extensive experience of its specialists, the Group can realise complex major projects and provide customer-centric support across the entire life-cycle of a building or structure. It focuses on customer needs and on striking a sustainable balance between commercial success and social and environmental responsibility. Implenia, with its headquarters in Dietlikon near Zurich, employs more than 10,000 people across Europe and posted revenue of over CHF 4.4 billion in 2019. The company is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (IMPN, CH0023868554). More information can be found at implenia.com.