eHealth is seeking a Legal Operations Specialist to join our Legal team. The right candidate will be proactive, solution-oriented, comfortable with a dynamic environment, and a collaborative team player with a positive attitude. The position reports to the Senior Manager, Legal Operations, and will be working closely with our attorneys, legal professionals, and our cross-functional business partners.
What you will be doing:
- Implementing and optimizing legal technologies and processes such as contract lifecycle management, document management and knowledge management.
- Coordinating daily management and maintenance of the Ironclad contract management system, including contract routing, generating reports, capturing relevant data, and support for our users.
- Improving contract processes and procedures to increase quality, accuracy and efficiency through updating user manuals and resources, maintaining playbooks and clause libraries and facilitating platform training and design.
- Engaging and developing strong relationships with cross-functional teams, including Finance, Business Development, Marketing, and Product to facilitate resolution or escalate issues as needed.
- Supporting the development, implementation, and improvement of relevant departmental policies, processes, and other initiatives, including special projects and research.
- Driving team building and professional development, such as CLE and learning programs, team meetings, off-sites & activities.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience at a law firm or in-house legal department.
- Experience supporting legal operations technologies, specifically contract management systems, knowledge management tools, and ticketing/tracking platforms, e.g. Ironclad, Sharepoint, MS VIVA and JIRA.
- Proficiency with business applications such as Microsoft O365 and GSuite.
- Experience with contracts and how they are used.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Strong interest and aptitude towards continuous improvement, process efficiency and scale, and technology and automation solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Can effectively articulate difficult ideas/concepts.
- Supportive and collaborative approach for improving processes, including an interest in contributing to the adoption of new and existing policies and procedures in an ever-changing, dynamic legal environment.
eHealth is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
If you are interested in applying for employment with eHealth and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position contact us at: email@example.com.
Through our leading technology, far-reaching partnerships, consumer advocacy and industry expertise, we work tirelessly to be the online standard for finding, comparing and buying individual, family, small business and Medicare health insurance. Our customer care specialists and licensed agents are available to provide personalized assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week over the internet, telephone, email, fax or online chat.
When private insurance is not an option, we can connect people to public assistance programs to help them find the care they need. Anyone in need of access to health coverage has an ally in eHealth.