Analysts in our Law Department Management are part of project teams that will assist our clients through strategic planning, outside counsel management, organization design, process improvement, and technology solutions. Analysts are responsible for day-to-day support with client interactions, client deliverable drafting and quality assurance, data analysis and cost modeling, system implementation support, and tracking of project tasks and status. In addition to client-facing projects, Analysts assist senior team members with business development activities and internal practice initiatives.
– Work with project team to assist executing project plans that assess, recommend, and implement client changes related to spend management, internal resource management, operational processes, and technology, including:
– Drafting and preparing “client-ready” outputs.
– Assist with conducting complex data analysis or research.
– Executing basic project management skills and enforcing quality standards.
– Assist with presentations and other written communications as needed.
– Systematically organize tasks and effectively coordinate simultaneous priorities and commitments.
– Develop client relationship skills and day-to-day interactions with client peers.
– Seek out opportunities to support senior team members in business development activities and internal practice initiatives.
– Develop industry/practice expertise and consulting capabilities.
– BA/BS degree preferred.
– Business majors or professional experience in the following fields are preferred: Economics, Finance, Statistics, Business Administration, Operations, Information Management.
– Any professional work, consulting, or business analyst experience a plus.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other development tools, databases, or applications as appropriate.
– Strong analytical, research, systemic thinking, and problem solving skills.
– Demonstrated aptitude for creating professional presentations and other written communications.
– Strong organizational skills and judgement.
– Effective relationship-building skills; interpersonal skills and poise; track record of consistent leadership.
– Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and facilitation).
– Maintains high quality standards and attention to detail in work product.
– Aptitude to learn quickly and adapt to multiple subject matters.
– Ability to perform in a self-directed manner, and to multi-task.
– Aptitude to learn quickly and to rapidly apply performance feedback.
– Ability to work well both independently and to work collaboratively in teams.
– A high standard for personal conduct, work ownership, and accountability.
– Must be available to travel up to 50%, both domestic and international.
Consilio’s True North Values
Excellence – We strive to make every client our advocate
Passion – We DO because we CARE
Collaboration – We win together through teamwork and communication
Agility – We flex, adapt and embrace change
People – We value, respect and invest in our teammates
Vision – We create clarity of purpose and a clear path forward
Consilio, LLC is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
About Consilio LLC
Consilio stands as one of the most recognized, well regarded and capable eDiscovery, document review and legal consulting service providers anywhere in the world.
Initially founded in 2002 as First Advantage Litigation Consulting, Consilio was initially focused on providing Forensics Consulting services to multinational corporate clients who were beginning to struggle with the Big Data challenges of electronically stored information (ESI).
With the technology addition from the acquisition of True Data Partners – which built data processing software that had strength in multilingual document processing – Consilio began to expand its footprint into data processing and eDiscovery services. In late 2005, Consilio launched its web-based review technology, Global RPM, and Secure Data Hosting services.
From 2006 to 2010, Consilio created and expanded its operations in Europe and Asia. We established an India-based operations team to enable follow-the-sun support for our increasingly global client base. That period also saw the addition of a more in-depth bench of technical consulting resources that focused on providing eDiscovery services and eDiscovery consulting as well as document review services.
In the early 2010’s, Consilio continued its expansion and investment in Europe and Asia in response to client inquiries and the growth of cross-border litigation. This period also saw Consilio’s introduction of its industry-leading Enhanced Audio Review solution, as well as the introduction of text analytics workflows in the Global RPM review platform. In 2013, First Advantage Litigation Consulting rebranded to Consilio.
In 2015, Consilio separated from parent-company First Advantage, taking on Shamrock Capital Advisors as its principal investor. With the support of Shamrock, Consilio added Backstop LLP, Proven Legal Technologies, the Huron Legal practice of Huron Consulting Group and EQD. The addition of these complementary businesses added additional capability and solutions to Consilio. Backstop Predictive Coding software was added to the technology suite, and a litany of legal consulting services and strong technical skills were added from the Huron Legal, Proven Legal Technologies, and EQD businesses. It also launched the latest iteration of its web-based platform, Sightline.
In 2018, Consilio merged with Advanced Discovery in a transaction powered by new private equity partner, GI Partners. In October of the same year, Consilio also announced and acquired another highly regarding leader in legal consulting and services, DiscoverReady. Both companies expanded Consilio’s geographic footprint, technology innovations, as well as its depth of expertise while offering highly complimentary portfolios of law firm and corporate clients.