Chick-fil-A, Inc. is looking for a Technology Sr. Specialist to join its Legal Operations team. We are eager to find a seasoned professional who can help us design and implement a best-in-class ecosystem of technology to drive greater efficiency, as well as deliver more robust analytics to drive better decision-making across each practice area of the Legal Department. To succeed in this role, the candidate must develop trusted partnerships by collaborating with legal staff and Chick-fil-A IT staff and deliver on common goals. The candidate must have the ability to clearly articulate and present technical information to a broad/diverse audience. The primary purpose of this role is to lift off the plates of the attorneys and paralegals the responsibility of exploring, designing and implementing technology and teasing out analytics for the Legal Department while dissuading legal department staff from “reinventing the wheel” by being the knowledge center for in-house legal technology and analytics.
- Technology design, implementation and maintenance
- Work with Legal Operations Sr. Team Leader to analyze and document current state processes and systems, identify pain points and efficiency opportunities
- Work with Legal Operations Sr. Team Leader to create client self-help tools: dashboards, toolkits, legal training, Q&A, process flow, etc.
- Work with Legal Department stakeholders, CFA IT Department, software engineers, and product managers to identify technology needs of the legal department and to implement high-quality software products and features to support legal work processes
- Manage demand by working closely with Legal Department and CFA IT Department to prioritize programs and projects based on business needs, legal department needs, resource capacity, risk exposure, and interdependencies
- Manage software version updates, corrective options, and requests for enhancements, etc.
- Stay current on updates provided by companies we have software with
- Perform System Administrator duties for various systems for the Legal Department
- Manage “help ticketing system” for various systems for the Legal Department
- Maintain clear overview and timely updates of project time-lines (charts, spreadsheets, etc.) and progress using task management tools, such as Jira or ServiceNow
- Provide staff training on all forms of technology introduced to the department
- Create, maintain and provide project documentation and training tools (i.e. videos, reference manuals, etc.)
- Attend conferences (e.g. CLOC, ACC Legal Operations, etc.) to explore new and innovative technology to support legal work processes
- Assist legal department staff with computer needs or issues
- Provide technology budget updates to Legal Operations Sr. Team Leader
- Ad-hoc projects and general administrative support, as required
- Collaborate with Legal Operations Sr. Team Leader and staff to develop low-medium complexity reports and analytics in areas such as help tickets for various systems, use of Systems, etc.
- Work directly with Practice Leads and managing attorneys to better understand their technology needs and propose new solutions for the department.
- At least 2-years demonstrated experience leading software design and implementation projects
- Strong management consulting experience
- Thorough understanding of product and software development lifecycle processes, procedures, and tools
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to translate analytics (numbers) into plain English to help make better business decisions
- Collaborative work style
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with Office 365 suite of tools, including SharePoint
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- At least 4-years demonstrated experience leading software design and implementation projects
- Experience with iManage, a document management tool; TRIRIGA, a real estate asset management tool; and ORACLE Fusion, a financial reporting tool, Tableau
- Legal knowledge a plus
- Advanced Excel skills & experience with Business Objects, Tableau, Power Apps, and Power Automate are a plus
- Must understand database management and systems best practices
- Have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be very organized and have a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks with the skills to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently and escalate issues
About Chick-fil-A Inc.
We're looking for curious, nimble, tenacious thinkers with diverse perspectives who are ready to serve. Learn more about Corporate Career Opportunities at https://www.chick-fil-a.com/Careers/Corporate.