- I am a member of CLOC, will I receive a 10% discount when I post a job?
As a member of CLOC, you are eligible to receive a 10% discount for job postings. Please click here to access the coupon code. Note: Only current members of CLOC will be able to access this page.
- I just became a member of CLOC, how do I use my 10% discount to post a job?
Once a job posting package has been added to the cart, you will be asked for a coupon code, which is provided in the link provided above.
- I purchased the package of 5 job postings, how do I use them?
Create a job posting under “Post a Job” in the upper right hand navigation. Once you’ve completed the necessary information, it will ask you to buy a package, or use a purchased package. You must be logged in to access previously purchased packages.
- The position that I posted has been filled, how do I delete the posting?
Access “My Account/Job Dashboard” under “Post a Job” in the upper right hand navigation. Then “Manage Jobs”, where you can Delete your current postings. This option is only available when logged in.
- If I fill the position before 90 days, can I receive a refund for the remaining portion?
No refund will be issued for listings that have been posted and filled before 90 days.
- What is your cancellation / refund policy?
Please contact email@example.com to request a refund/cancellation. Please note, once a job has been posted, no refund will be issued.
- Where can I view, track and edit my job postings?
Access “My Account/Job Dashboard” under “Post a Job” in the upper right hand navigation. Then “Manage Jobs”, where you can Edit, Mark filled, Duplicate and Delete your current postings. This option is only available when logged in.
- Who will see my job posting?
Your posting will be promoted on the CLOC.org site. In addition, the job posting site will be profiled in the monthly CLOC newsletter and on the CLOC members site.
- When will my posting be live on the site?
Postings will be available right away, as long as payment has been processed and the job details completed.
- Do you have any best practices for job descriptions?
Your job descriptions for open roles need to be on point, easy to digest and sell both the position and your organization!